Caravan and camp sites in Shark Bay Shire
Simply head for the Blue Dolphin Caravan park as soon as you reach Denham. We’re easy to find and perfectly situated whether you’re staying on for a few days or merely overnight. Please click here to view a “mud map” and simple driving directions.
- Ensuite, powered and un-powered camping sites.
- Just a 50 metre walk to the swimming beach.
- On site laundry facilities.
- Campers gas BBQ, stove, sink and fridge with freezer in laundry.
- Barbeque area for Park guests.
- An easy two minute walk to the shops.
- Dogs allowed in Park provided always leashed.
- Gas and eftpos facilities.
Shark Bay Beckons You
There’s much to see and do in Denham, Monkey Mia and the entire Shark Bay region. Make sure you allow enough time to visit our super friendly dolphins, take a cruise on the bay and enjoy our out of the world fishing and snorkeling. Of course, the Shark Bay World Heritage listed area is not to be missed under any circumstances. This area also includes Peron National Park, Shell Beach and the Hamelin Pool Stromatolites.
Another “must see” attraction is the recently completed multimillion dollar World Heritage Interpretive Centre just a few minutes easy walk from the Blue Dolphin Caravan Park.
If you have the use of a 4wd vehicle (and so many of you have), then there’s lots of tracks to explore and enough scenic marvels to keep you busy for a week or more. See you soon!